Whether it is a huge paunch or a little one, stomach fat is considered as the utmost hazardous type of obesity. This is because fat gets accumulated within the stomach cavity surrounding the essential organs. No wonder stomach fat is associated with heart diseases, diabetes, tumor and dementia. So build up of stomach fat in women is an cosmetic concern as well as a health risk.
However the body metabolic rate of women is such that it is naturally equipped with more fat than men. This may be attributed to two reasons - for child-bearing purposes and also ladies body metabolism is sluggish. As women grow old the proportion of their body fat in comparison with their body weight is likely to increase more than men. Whenever they reach their middle age deposits of fat start accumulating around their abdomen and lower back. Hence the belly is considered as one of the hardest regions to lose fat.
1. To reduce belly fat one has to stay Shredz for women from junk food. Consuming one type of nutrient like excess vitamin or protein can also lead to build up of excess fat within the body. Hence the person has to consume a a well ballanced diet in which the body will get all the fundamental nutrients in the correct proportions. Foods enriched in fiber content is also good for decreasing belly fat. Starving or skipping meals is a wrong approach towards reducing stomach fat. It is a good idea that one needs to have small dishes at frequent intervals.
2. One should refrain from alcohol. By drinking alcohol you are consuming unnecessary calories only. Moreover excess alcohol consumption can only bring about a container belly.
3. Drink a lot of water and keep your body well-hydrated. In case your body is not hydrated well the liver organ is not going to function properly and the entire body metabolism will normally slow down. Keep in mind drinking water contains no calories.
4. Practice aerobic exercises on a regular basis. Scientists have proved that exercise have been effective in eliminating visceral fat than weight training. Cardiovascular exercises are also beneficial in burning fat in the stomach. Perform exercises that work the muscles of the buttocks like squats, split leg lunges, firm leg deadlifts and the cable glute kickbacks. Fasten your abs muscles by reverse crunches, hanging knees raises and bicycle maneuvers. Be sure you also perform strength training exercises to increase your body metabolism.
5. Reduce the intake of sodium considerably as too much salt in your food can bloat your belly by sucking all the water out of your body.
6. Stress and shortage of sleep can also lead to developing of stomach fat. When a person is stressed the body produces a hormone called cortisol which is in charge of fat deposition in the belly region. Deprivation of proper sleep is also associated with weight gain. Hence women should get eight hours of sleeping per day and also be stress free.
Any time it comes to fat loss in the stomach it is all about dedication, nutrition and exercise. A well-balanced diet coupled with a strict exercise regime can help a lot in getting rid of fat in the stomach region. Lastly one should stay motivated and dedicated for shedding those extra pounds.