Hotridesmag.com

Hot Trucks Hot Cars Hot Bikes Hot Chicks

im looking for a fuel cell that can be made any size any shape, that takes the s10 fuel pump. i found one company that does this and they are damn reasonable in price. the ones this company makes is made from alluminum i was just wondering if anyone here new any other company so i may shop around.
tihs companies name is diviouscustoms, and they make a direct rplacement for under the truck but i want it in the bed so they said they could make it any size any shape for the same price.. wich is awesome.... i wanna order my cell soon so if i dont hear from anyone i will order it form them .. thanx

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

honestly ive looked around for the same thing but it seems devious is the way to go if u want to use the stock pump. but since ur goin to put the cell in the bed anyways u mine as well get an electic pump the flows better and that way u can have a lower profile tank and not a tall one that would have to be made to fit the large stock fuel pump we have. im goin to do a cell and have it go thru the floor by the gate between the frame rails but im also goin to build a 1/4" box around it to help protect it. it might cost a lil more but the apperence of the cell is alot better then lookin at a large tank in the bed just to keep the stock pump. j my opinion. hope this helps
no this makes alot of sense . i appreciate the opinion. thank you
YEAH I HAVE THAT FUEL CELL AND I LOVE IT...ITS A LIL PRICEY...BUT IT WORKS GREAT...A LIL NOTE TOO...YOU HAVE TO USE THEIR CROSS MEMBER...I DRUG A HOLE IN MINE BUT HAD IT REPAIRED
Divious is a great shop relyable an I have nothing but good things to say about this shop . Good Luck
I also have the devious tank and thought it worked alright.... I had to end up shortenin the rods on my fuel pump to allow it to compress more...And i also drilled and tapped out the holes bigger so i could use larger bolts to hold the retainer ring that secures the fuel pump on top of the tank... I however did not use there crossmember cause i have a suicide one in place of it that is alot beefier... i jus cut off the plates that suicide added to fit the factory tank so the devious one tuck up tight and would not drag... After all said and done i would say i have a good inch and a half above the frame rails.....
IF YOUR STILL LOOKING I HAVE MY DEVIOUS GAS TANK FOR SALE...HIT ME UPIF YOU STILL WANT IT
I have the devious cell and it works fine. I was able to move it back towards the rearend about an inch or so which lifted it off the ground little more but the fit and finish is great for the money. When i relink the truck i was going to sink it in the bed floor and sheetmetal over it but as far as a cell to fit in stock location you cant beat it, id go that way if i was you
Jeff said:
I also have the devious tank and thought it worked alright.... I had to end up shortenin the rods on my fuel pump to allow it to compress more...And i also drilled and tapped out the holes bigger so i could use larger bolts to hold the retainer ring that secures the fuel pump on top of the tank... I however did not use there crossmember cause i have a suicide one in place of it that is alot beefier... i jus cut off the plates that suicide added to fit the factory tank so the devious one tuck up tight and would not drag... After all said and done i would say i have a good inch and a half above the frame rails.....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

For information on advertising on www.hotridesmag.com , Please email Goat at

goathotridesmag@aol.com

© 2018   Created by PAPPA G.O.A.T..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

/>