Hotridesmag.com

Hot Trucks Hot Cars Hot Bikes Hot Chicks

A special thanks goes out to Rob at Trendsetters in Live Oak,FL for the donor frame for my '04 1500 Chevy. Appreciate that a lot bro. Thanks to Smoke Dawg from Acrophobia for taking the long ass ride to pick it up and deliver it to McLovelys' Rod n Customs. Thanks goes out to Ronald McDonald for everything your doing for me and can't wait til my killer ass frame to be done.  A full list of sponsors will be out as soon as the work gets a little closer to be done.....Look for it at a show near you in 2011....The year will be mine.....lol...

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Look man. I know you guys parted ways on the truck. I know for a fact THAT YOUR BLAZER LOOKS A LITTLE BETTER THAN IT DOES IN THE PICTURES YOU HAVE BEEN POSTING. i KNOW CAUSE i SEEN IT MYSELF THE WEEK BEFORE YOU GOT IT FROM THE SHOP. Your the one that got it from his shop. As far as I know, he didn't deny that he was supposed to fix it, and it was your choice to pick the truck up and take it out of the shop I know you posted the pics that uyou have, but never the less...I do not have anything to do with you 2's deal. That is strictly between you 2. Not me, not my old lady, nothing to do with anything. He does not say anything bad about you to me or around me. If it does go wrong with me and him, then I will deal with it.

I definantly don't appreciate something like this shit being posted on a discussion that i posted to THANK MULTIPLE people in helping me with this project. You guys have your issues, and I would hope that you 2 will keep it between you 2. LEAVE ME OUT OF IT

Thanks to Blake with GC Valves for the Billet Block valves. They look awesome. Can't wait to use them.

Another special thanks to Anthony and JC at Mild 2 Wild in Lakeland,FL
damn goat didnt even holla at me to see if could get in on this im hurt...lol jk jk good luck with the build man!
You can get in on it. What you wanna do? Message me

James said:
damn goat didnt even holla at me to see if could get in on this im hurt...lol jk jk good luck with the build man!
Just picked up an 05 gmc crew cab for this build. No longer building an ex cab. This will be some dope whit. Look for the frame to be done at spring fling. Project Patent Pending will be the name of the truck with some meaning. You will see why at the show...
sounds like it's going to be sick good luck
Thanks bro

pleasantly kate spade outlet online surprised packers nfl jersey to cheap mlb jerseys see michael kors so nike roche run many ralph lauren factory store years of ralph lauren green, dansko outlet the kind hogan outlet of life north face outlet infinite burberry handbags outlet hope and cheap nike shoes passion ray ban for longchamp outlet green, 49ers nfl jersey completely beyond occhiali oakley "Liu air max smoke" ray ban Qingming time. No nike mercurial longer burberry handbags vague, no salvatore ferragamo longer shy, nike willowy ralph lauren outlet online no longer, juicy couture outlet no timberland shoes longer restrained, generous trail blazers jersey green this school, five finger shoes is thriving air max in true religion jeans men the saints nfl jersey bloom jordan of their michael kors handbags own color. mcm handbags See, louboutin uk also wizards jersey is the browns nfl jersey number chiefs nfl jersey of flowers. Flowers michael kors handbags are prada sunglasses messengers coach factory outlet online of knicks jersey spring, nike outlet spring woolrich mens jackets flowers nike Air Max Plaza seen absolutely no season. Qingming instyler past apricot, nike tracksuits has burberry been nike canada reported over hollister the spring, when coach store online seen Guyu max shoes flowers, fred perry uk even adidas a colorful. air max 90 White giuseppe zanotti sneakers pear hilfiger outlet see chargers nfl jersey beauty, polo ralph lauren but cheap true religion brilliant prada outlet pear charlotte hornets jerseys Ye Gang redskins nfl jersey drawn replica rolex to light ed hardy yellow, ray-ban sunglasses green, Canhong, dancing in michael kors the burberry handbags outlet wind, such ray ban as michael kors purses butterflies, coach store outlet whipped, cavaliers jerseys rolling, phoenix suns spinning. nike huaraches Pink dolphins nfl jersey peach michael kors handbags blooming as polo ralph lauren outlet a coach outlet online painting-like louboutin outlet art of north face carving, roshe runs just blooming nfl jerseys peach [b][/b] leaf, such as falcons nfl jersey February brooklyn nets jersey Qingming coach handbags mountains and beats by dr dre green" givenchy handbags Although not louboutin outlet see free run the air max mountain, nike free but occhiali ray ban also air jordan shoes to I pandora charms feel coach outlet sale the ferragamo shoes colors ferragamo shoes of burberry outlet online spring. Because juicy couture solar jimmy choo shoes terms, coach factory to be ralph lauren outlet counted thomas sabo in our place, it nike shoes seems armani shoes outlet more coach outlet canada than elsewhere timberland boots in the fitflop outlet Yellow adidas River true religion Basin to come new balance canada late coach outlet online some. Two oakley weeks ralph lauren online later, the seahawks nfl jersey Guyu, cheap ray ban just because coach handbags of katespade things fendi bags I have cheap barbour jackets to go lunette oakley home, san antonio spurs jersey this nba jerseys spring saw nike the true religion outlet scene calvin klein underwear for oakley vault greatly Qingming eagles nfl jersey seen. ralph lauren outlet See, prada shoes when jordans the omega watches number hermes is spring horloges green. oakley sunglasses outlet At chrome hearts store this mountain col, although not new balance shoes as coach purses factory the summer green, dsquared2 outlet but adidas outlet saw lions nfl jersey totally nike free run 5.0 green, pale green, philadelphia 76ers jerseys but pale mont blanc green, kings jersey pale christian louboutin green cheap glasses to see, cartier montres but oakley sunglasses it air max can nba jersey feel designer handbags a few michael kors outlet days cheap jerseys will new orleans pelicans be under armour curry green, giants nfl jersey or in the valentino morning but cheap clothes not air max one green, pandora not barbour outlet online necessarily polo ralph lauren in azcardinals nfl jersey the salvatore ferragamo afternoon patriots nfl jersey without hollister kids a tory burch shoes green oakley canada green. northface Ridge michael kors soaring handbags outlet onion, vigorous birkenstock taschen outlet weeds dre beats are completely michael kors handbags clear to jaguars nfl jersey the tommy hilfiger coming of the north face outlet spring. kate spade outlet online In adidas addition jujube, other ipad mini cases trees hollisterco are oakley sunglasses taking lacoste outlet online advantage nike of the michael kors outlet spring or in darker bengals nfl jersey hues spitting north face jackets green. hogan women shoes Mountain jazz jersey nest, so there coach handbags outlet will be a pot of north face green, atlanta hawks jersey although wind converse sneakers blowing bcbg max azria branches, or red bottoms lying on a stone michael kors bags nest of green, raptors jersey verdant, christian louboutin shoes green, birkenstock shoes dark rams nfl jersey green, celine bags bright nike roshe bright, giuseppe shoes Guangcan, nike.com watery. marc jacobs I was air jordans scissors, nike shoes outlet shape, puma sneakers cut dwyane wade jersey with scissors deemed michael kors outlet shape, rolex replica set lunette ray ban off this timberland outlet pink longchamp peach burberry outlet store net, swarovski showed asics gel the [b][/b] red ralph lauren and oakley sunglasses cheap green, barbour jackets pleasant to. jordans Fruit new balance fight bud, roshe run lest tommy hilfiger I hollister missed michael kors a beautiful spring, did hilfiger online shop not oakley sunglasses outlet bloom, but new balance will michael kors bags bloom, cheap michael kors layers oakley sunglasses jitter tommy hilfiger leaves, proud eagerly longchamp look nike air max forward to indoor soccer shoes hypocritical, ray bans flower air max 2015 petals titans nfl jersey wrapped longchamp black friday in prada layers, though missed appear, hollisterco but air jordan retro enough converse to birkenstock imagine swarovski jewelry the rockets jersey excitement ray ban outlet in burberry sale the mcm bags bud. Atriplex hugo boss clothes is cheap jerseys the ralph lauren most prominent missing, cheap oakley sunglasses but hermes birkin bag most kevin durant jersey Atriplex beats by dr dre bright green flower, or michael kors uk this would not have ray ban sunglasses outlet green softball bats flowers swarovski canada in cheap jordans the true religion jeans women spring eyeglasses stores and nike air max let the dead swarovski crystal wood like a cowboys nfl jersey champion coach bags elm. pandora schmuck There watches canada are also north face herb steelers nfl jersey flowers, new balance outlet such tory burch handbags as dandelion nike air max 2014 narrow beats audio petals kids hoodies beauty ralph lauren online shop eyelashes, discount shoes sand flower Zibai beef jets nfl jersey with north face backpacks halo dreamy, ray ban outlet online hemp omega flower yellow hollister co seeped nike outlet white fake rolex grandmother air force as hermes bags small basketball shoes as a grain huarache of replica rolex rice, chaussure timberland Yang oakley black friday Day prada handbags flower vikings nfl jersey white handsome proudly cheap jerseys not group vans shoes can see, there chi flat iron is a golden state warriors jerseys spring. ray ban There is a oakley vision, after philipp plein clothing Guyu gives louboutin specific, nike outlet store when mcm bags everything aktienkurse adidas is swarovski online pregnant michael kors vitality longchamp handbags when nike air yeezy you nike free run feel ralph lauren outlet online cozy red bottom shoes in denver nuggets jersey addition to versace clothes spring ralph lauren polo outside, between hogan heaven and dallas mavericks jerseys earth bills nfl jersey penetration Visible However, from levi's jeans the puma online bottom, broncos nfl jersey the mcm handbags outlet body ray ban sunglasses outlet transparent, ralph lauren uk but vans also from top nike mercurial under fidget spinner bright boston celtics bright color, ecco outlet online so soccer shoes you handbags outlet get pandora into longchamp outlet nature, ralph lauren outlet online into cheap oakley the ralph lauren countryside, polo ralph lauren outlet online into the vast expanse burberry of chi hair heaven pacers jersey and tommy hilfiger earth. supra shoes He cheap oakley sunglasses does nike roshe not converse seem early bucks jersey spring coach store turns warm pandora uk again, mbt mens shoes no nba jersey big baseball bats summer Yang Jiao oakley baked, nor grizzlies jersey were bleak adidas outlet autumn buccaneers nfl jersey hearty, colts nfl jersey Ling and mizuno running no michael kors canada biting bottega veneta winter roshe cold. michael kors taschen At veneta this salomon point, omega watches you asics can bears nfl jersey feel jimmy choo outlet the raiders nfl jersey only integration, nike air huarache taking ray ban outlet advantage of the north face what they michael kors outlet see michael kors integration into the michael kors spring, just nike air force you orlando magic jersey and panthers nfl jersey nature, nature burberry sale and marc jacobs you, adidas online you're hollister a oakley sunglasses outlet natural, vans you plein outlet naturally hilfiger outlet also. cheap nhl jerseys Let you jordan jerseys enjoy, ralph lauren polos let coach factory online you boil, nike air max 2014 let michael kors purses you cheap nhl jerseys revel eliminated bcbg max the chilly iphone 5 cases early spring, ray bans mid-spring fossil uhren of timberwolves jersey willow branches [b][/b] have begun to stretch, cheap oakley sunglasses and Meng ray ban outlet Guyu, knockoff handbags farmers fred perry outlet also busy, nike air max I go burberry outlet back, cheap mlb jerseys plowing swarovski jewelry machine long champ early ferragamo a rolex watches few days on barbour jackets the adidas canada spit oakley vault spit thomas sabo ring texans nfl jersey opened. Proverb nike air huarache says:. michael kors purses "Guyu before north face and converse shoes after, tn pas cher you reebok reap what you jerseys from china sow ravens nfl jersey beans" longchamp Yun. pandora jewelry "Qingming mcm handbags busy nike for ray ban wayfarer wheat, nike air max Guyu nike seed barbour jackets field" opinion polo ralph fails ray ban sonnenbrillen to Guyu dsquared2 jeans before supra footwear and after clippers jersey a cheap true religion year of michael kors hope, the babyliss pro wise man, master burberry handbags of kobe bryant jerseys the burberry phenology, ray ban black friday we

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

For information on advertising on www.hotridesmag.com , Please email Goat at

goathotridesmag@aol.com

© 2017   Created by PAPPA G.O.A.T..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

/>