Hotridesmag.com

Hot Trucks Hot Cars Hot Bikes Hot Chicks

selling/trading 92 silverado lifted 28 inches,54" tires,454 bbc,700r4,cam,4 link show truck

So im interested in selling/trading my silverado,im mainly looking for a bagged/bodied tahoe etc or a classic,gotta have a 350 and up....Heres the info on the truck. shoot me a message or call me/text me at 407-283-4415 trade price is 18,500 cash price can be negotiated. lmk

92 silverado 54 inch Goodyear tires, brand new chromed out 454 big block, brand new good fellers tranny(700R4), 5:13 yukon gears and locker,4 link (done right) suspension is all top notch,Rides really good for such a huge truck,It has right around 28" of lift,gets looks everywhere,people stop take pictures,videos etc. Paint job fresh and is amazing in great condition (show quality). Im in NO hurry to sell this truck,dont even care to but Im just throwing it on here to see what kind of interest I get and might just trade it for the right price or vehicle. Im looking for something old school fast,or bagged and bodied(prefer tahoes) etc NO I mean NO hondas,imports etc and prefer NO s10s either. If im going to trade it your vehicle has to be worth atleast mine or you better have some cash and has to be show worthy and done right no hack jobs. If you want any other pictures or videos heres a link to my photobucket http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x83/eutechnyx/92%20silvy/ I also have a TON of receipts for this truck,from misc parts to engine build receipts,its a pretty big stack. Truck is located in ORLANDO FLORIDA.

Views: 336

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

btw,truck is fully legal in the state of florida,registered as a commercial vehicle so no bumper height laws. :)

yes me too interested

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

For information on advertising on www.hotridesmag.com , Please email Goat at

goathotridesmag@aol.com

© 2018   Created by PAPPA G.O.A.T..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

/>