Hotridesmag.com

Hot Trucks Hot Cars Hot Bikes Hot Chicks

What should i do to my 88 mazda should i air bag it or jus fix it with out air bags

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BAG IT MAN!!!!!!!!
i say bag it also
dont be a fagget, draggit
do a body drop bag it do a bad azz paint job with a fiberglass console and fiberglass the dash and paint it like the outside is and the inside of the doors and it will be a bad azz trophy winning truck i know i loved the mazdawg i had brother
86-92 or 93 are the same bodies if i remember
Here is my other 2 cent`s.do a sfbd on 18`s and a old dash.

Hi I am endeavoring to get thoughts for my fabricate. I have a 1988 Mazda 323 4dr 5 speed and I am experiencing considerable difficulties discovering parts for it. Someone to Do my Coursework I need to swap the motor out of it, it has a 1.6L SOHC 4cyl. I need a DOHC 4cyl however I am experiencing issues finding a motor that would be most appropriate for this auto. I need to do join an autocross or a track day occasion sometime in the not so distant future. On the off chance that anybody has exhortation I would value it.

I don't comprehend what jolts to your trans however my '88 323 GTX has what is essentially a 1.6 Miata motor. You ought to have the capacity to rush in an entire Capri driveline as well, its all Mazda stuff in the engine. Not the Mustang sort Capri, the Aussie 2 situate convertible one. Coursework Help UKUK

The outages are due to some technical issues on the servers side and our team is fixing them at the moment.

We apologize for any inconvenience it might have caused to you.

I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thanks again! best thoook.com FBA course.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

For information on advertising on www.hotridesmag.com , Please email Goat at

goathotridesmag@aol.com

© 2018   Created by PAPPA G.O.A.T..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

/>