Hotridesmag.com

Hot Trucks Hot Cars Hot Bikes Hot Chicks

SUZUKI and that's the only way 2 go.

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reply by TWIZTED MICHELIN MAN 1 day ago
THE BEST BIKE EVER MADE IN MY OWN OPINION IS THE BUSA....................................

Theres nothin stock that will beat a Busa!
I have seen the ZX-14 get that ass amoked so many times by a busa and it wasnt even the new ones.
I am tellin ya if u have a ZX-14 take it back cause there not like the Busa nor will ever beat it.
I think that the old ZX-12 beats the ZX-14's all day.
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa with RCC turbo also twin 20 oz NOS bottles one on each side .
RCC turbo huh?
Oh yeah sounds good.
Have u ran it on the track yet?
rc51 and r1 are the only way to go
Oh no...
I feel ya on the Yamaha but they make me feel uncomfortable even though they ride good comfort matters right.
SUZUKI will be where I will have 2 stay.
Plus mine will have 2 be stretched not that man enough to ride curves but will be the MONSTER to run 8's down a track.
loving the kawi..I have a 9r and its a beast
Well ima have to say any lowered, stretched and painted sport bike. No better feeling in the world then riding the highways turning heads!

always been a honda fan,.... but decided to do something a lil different,. picked up an 08 r6 last year and loving it so far, ive put a lil over 16 thousand miles on it in a lil less than a year. not bad for bein in missouri and not gettin to ride basically all winter.
Props on wantin to ride when u got out the hospital.
Thats a man.
But Suzuki anit played it its the riders that cant handle them.
Every bike is the same but has its own different thing that u are attracted too.
Yeah like I said I like Honda-yamaha-Kawasaki and all things but my love is the GSXR
Suzuki an honda but Suzuki's my fav

Concerning his hgh human growth hormone Muscle Science studies on the anti-growing old outcomes of hgh whilst he studied his studies topics of 61 to 81 year olds on the clinical university of wisconsin-milwaukee.   after six months, dr. rudman found a reversal of the growing old procedure of 10 to 20 years in the patients who obtained hgh injections. this amzing truth intended that people can now opposite their biological age! http://www.strongtesterone.com/muscle-science/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

For information on advertising on www.hotridesmag.com , Please email Goat at

goathotridesmag@aol.com

© 2018   Created by PAPPA G.O.A.T..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

/>